Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Resemblences

Who does Harper look like? We are not sure yet. Jordan was so obviously a mini version of Craig, but we are still trying to figure out Harper. In the interim, I have been telling people she looks like me. :)


I think Jordan and Harper have distinct looks, but I do notice some similarities. I see it primarily around the nose/mouth/cheeks. For fun, Craig recreated one of our favorite baby picutres of Jordan with Harper. Both pictures were taken at three weeks.



Jordan



Harper

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thinking of you. Praying that your healing continues, and that yall's love and joy strengthens everyday.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I am so happy for you guys!!Harper is adorable and she for sure has her own special angel looking down on her!!!
Congratulations....I think of you guys often!! Tell your parents hello from the Kohl family.
Love and prayers///Patti